Parkway Veterinary Hospital is a full service hospital located in Cape May County, New Jersey. Each of our locations adhere to the standards of the American Animal Hospital Association. We handle dogs, cats and small mammals.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- In-house blood diagnostics
- In-house radiological (x-ray) and ultrasound diagnostics
- Surgical procedures including spays, neuters, mass removals, and bone repair
- Acupuncture treatment
- Chiropractic treatment
- Cold laser therapy
- New puppy and kitten health checks
- Dental cleanings and extractions
- Cancer diagnosis and treatment
A Healthy Animal is a Happy Animal!
Parkway Veterinary Hospital is a supplier of healthy food for your dog or cat. We carry a comprehensive line of Royal Canin and Hill's Prescription Diet pet foods. We have formulas for both cats and dogs; young and old; for those who need to add some weight and those who need to lose it. Stop in today and ask one of our staff which food is right for your pet.